The National Council for Persons with Disabilities (NCPWD) is a State Agency established by The Persons with Disabilities Act No. 14 of 2003. The mandate of the Council is to promote and protect the rights of persons with disabilities. To achieve this mandate, the Board seeks to replace the following positions which fell vacant.
|No.||Designation||Job Grade||No. of Positions|
|1||Sign Language Interpreter||NCPD 6||1|
|2||Disability Services Officer||NCPD 6||2|
|3||ICT Officer||NCPD 6||1|
|4||Supply Chain Management Officer||NCPD 6||1|
- Detailed job descriptions, requirements, and how to apply are available on the website www.ncpwd.go.ke.
- All applications MUST be received on or before 4th October 2022 at 5.00 p.m.
- 3. NCPWD is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities, females, marginalized and minorities with requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply
- NCPWD charges NO fees for any application for these positions
- Canvassing for any of these positions will result in disqualification of the candidate
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be required to avail the following documents during the interview:
- Original academic certificates
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from Criminal Investigation of Department
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority(Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Applicants are requested to submit a cover letter, CV, copies of certificates & testimonials, professional certificates(where applicable) copy of their national identity card and a dully filled personal data form which can be downloaded from the organization’s website.
Applications should be hand delivered or posted in the post office and addressed to:
National Council for Persons with Disabilities
Kabete Orthopaedic Compound
P.O Box 66577 – 00800
Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to apply through the NCPWD Career Portal at https://ncpwd-landing.fuzu.com/