APPLICATION CONSENT FORM
1. Collection of Personal Information: I consent to the collection of personal information, including but not limited to my name, date of birth, contact information, type of disability, and any other relevant information necessary for enrollment in the programme.
2. Storage and Protection of Information: I understand that my personal information will be stored securely and will only be accessible to authorized personnel. All reasonable measures will be taken to protect the confidentiality and security of my information.
3. Use of Information: I consent to the use of my personal information for enrollment to the Kenya Sign Language Training Programme.
4. Voluntary Participation: My participation in this process is voluntary, and I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. I understand that my decision to withdraw consent will affect my eligibility for enrollment to the programme
5. Sharing of Information: I understand that my information may be shared with government agencies, for the purpose of running the programme and relevant reporting.
7. Right to Access and Correct Information: I have the right to access my personal information held by NCPWD and to request corrections or updates if any of the information is inaccurate.
8. Contact Information: I have been provided with contact information for NCPWD, and I may contact them at any time if I have questions or concerns about the Kenya Sign Language Training Programme or the use of my personal information.